We get 5% of pre tax income even if you don't contribute anything. Afterwards, they will match 100% of your contribution up to 5%. If you max out that means that for contributing 5% you get an additional 10% for a total of 15%. When I first was hired, I wasn't making much money at all, but have worked my way up. Still… » 7/28/14 2:14pm Monday 2:14pm

Thanks for sharing this. I've been trying to cut down on my food expenses. One of my great joys in life is sharing a meal with friends, but we're always always out at restaurants. Lately I've been trying to cook more at home and it certainly cuts down on cost noticeably. What I am trying to work on is cooking for just… » 7/21/14 11:55am 7/21/14 11:55am

Is the movie solely going to be about his war time efforts? I'm assuming that quip about him having more secrets than the best of them, is a poorly veiled referenced to his homosexuality. But it seems like the movie will skip over the whole having his balls cut off and suicide. » 7/21/14 1:06pm 7/21/14 1:06pm

Yeah, I get so many compliments on my Zenni glasses. I hang out with enough money hipsters in LA, that everyone thinks I spent hundreds on them. They look great, and after 2 years, they are just now starting to loosen. I'll have to go get them adjusted, but otherwise are going strong. » 7/13/14 10:49am 7/13/14 10:49am

Yeah, I guess I do miss the point on this. I have a refurb C720 i got for $120 and that's about all I'd pay for a chromebook of any kind. Cheap and mostly capable, but still quite limited. Mostly its just that webapps are still clunky. While editing pictures was totally doable on my recent vacation, it was less than… » 7/10/14 6:49pm 7/10/14 6:49pm